- determine interests of your stakeholders, understand their concerns, and design an architecture that reflects and balances their different needs;
- communicate details of your architectural decisions to your stakeholders in an understandable way that demonstrates that you have met their requirements;
- focus on significant aspects of architecture yet at the same time avoid neglecting less important issues, take into consideration integration of third-party products, environment and external components of the final software product making it competitive cost wise, easily maintained and supported;
- come up with the best approach and draw out stages of project execution
Your project can be already underway, but it appears that an adjustment may be necessary. Or some changes were introduced into the original scope of the project, and they may be affecting choices made earlier about platform or certain components architecture. We can perform analysis of the situation and advise on:
- Changes that have to be done to overall scope of the project
- Platform selection choices, whether or not sufficient changes are inevitable.
Our experts will also be happy to provide general software development consulting, platform selection (operating system, hardware, environment, services), programming language selection, even code standards and best development practices, fine tuned to your developer teams.