- Find a partner abroad. We can search for an established IT service provider corporation or an independent team of specialists. When performing a search, we always take into account specifics and scope of your IT project. We can offer a selection of foreign companies from our internal database of contacts, or we can start a fresh search for you within a specific geographical region, taking into account any other criteria that you specify;
- Audit a foreign company. If you already selected a company or are holding negotiations prior to the engagement, we can help you assess the value of the potential partnership, find out any publicly-available background information, evaluate differences in processes, organization and cultural aspects and analyze if the partnership between you and a proposed company may work out for the benefit of all. By using our network of local contacts in various countries we are able to find information that is public but may not be readily available in international industry publications or databases;
- Establish a connection and partnership with a specific foreign partner, chosen by you either from your own search or with our help. We can also provide guidance with legal matters, contractual agreements, and find a legal aid in the country of origin of your potential partner;
- Evaluate risks and advise on ways of improving an existing relationship with offshore partners. By looking at several early signs of potential problems, we can propose corrective measures before any serious schedule deviation occurs. Our experts can create a list of risks for your project and recommend actions that you can take on your own for each of the outlined risks;
- Provide crisis management of an offshore development project. While we hope that you will be able to use our services before problems happen, we realize that a lot of times outsourced projects and processes are subject to a number of unpredictable factors, including partner misunderstanding, changes in project team allocation, as well as a number of major factors like geopolitics, international laws, world economy and even natural disasters. If you happen to find yourself in a situation like that, talk to our expects to find out what is the least costly way out of the circumstances.
Eastlake Crossing strongly supports the relatively new trend in outsourcing industry often referred to as “rural outsourcing”, “domestic sourcing” or “onshore outsourcing”. While still in its younger years, rural outsourcing is becoming a popular alternative to offshore outsourcing. The idea behind this trend is to use qualified IT companies located in rural areas of the United States. Companies offering these services employ professionals with the world class level of expertise and experience. What helps drive the cost down is the fact that they are located away from large metro areas. By having lower operating expenses and cost of living these companies can offer high quality service at a price comparable to that of major international outsourcing companies. You also get the benefit of avoiding cultural differences, can work with your partner within the same time zone and you can even visit them yourself faster and cheaper if needed. Talk to our experts at Eastlake Crossing and see if there is a domestic software development or IT outsourcing company, that can provide high quality services at a competitive price.
Eastlake Crossing also provides help in returning your production and services back in-house. If your company has decided to reverse outsourcing, either domestic or international, and wants to establish all production processes within its own organizational structure, our experts can help you prepare a reverse plan. We can create a roadmap and provide a cost-benefit analysis of bringing projects for in-house execution, help with training of your personnel and advise on acquiring additional resources.